What are DHA, MOH, HAAD, and DHCC Exams in UAE?

Getting a job in medicine in the UAE is a huge dream for some people. Many people who find jobs in the Middle East are living happy lives.

UAE is exceptional compared to other countries and values its traditional customs and way of life. They make an effort to provide the best current knowledge available in this country. UAE is a country that also extends an invitation to foreign nationals from every country. Professionals who wish to operate in the EMIRATES region must get certain necessary licenses before starting to work as medical practitioners.

To obtain a position in the UAE, you must hold one of the 4 licenses.

UAE is a nation of 7 Emirates (states).

DHA License, Dubai

The full form of DHA is Dubai Health Authority.

Dubai is undoubtedly the most loved city, offering all the wonders, pleasures, and experiences.

You must pass the exam for DHA License to work in Dubai and other Emirates to get jobs in Dubai. As Dubai is home to all of life’s pleasures, the majority of people love to work here.

MOH License

The full form of MOH is the Ministry of Health.

You require a MOH healthcare license to enter any of the five Emirates—Sharjah, Ajman, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah. When you relocate to a more northern part, the average cost for basic foods and items is significantly lower as compared to Abu Dhabi and Dubai.

HAAD License

HAAD is an acronym for the Abu Dhabi Health Authority.

Abu Dhabi is the capital city. You must have a HAAD medical license if you want to work there. When compared to other Emirates, Abu Dhabi has higher average prices for necessities. Abu Dhabi also offers greater salaries.

DHCC License, Dubai

The world’s largest free zone for medical services has two phases and is located in the heart of Dubai.

Stage 1 – dedicated to social insurance and therapeutic training, occupies 4.1 million square feet in the Oud Metha, and
Stage 2 – dedicated to well-being, occupies 22 million square feet in Al Jadaf.

How can Wizejob help to obtain DHA, MOH, and HAAD licenses?

Medical practitioners must obtain a License to Practice from the Dubai Health Authority (DHA), the Ministry of Health (MOH), the Health Authority of Abu Dhabi (HAAD), or anywhere else in the United Arab Emirates.

With professional licensing services offered throughout the UAE, Wizejob assists you by making the process of obtaining a medical license quick and simple. We are the top healthcare recruitment agencies in Dubai that provide recruitment in the best hospitals in the medical industry. Different registration processes and conditions apply depending on the specialization. As part of the medical license application, doctors must specify their status as interns, general practitioners, consultants, specialists, etc. The application for a nursing license also differs based on specialization, including pediatric, mental health, public, registered midwife, and others.

Frequently Asked Questions

Which exam is easy DHA or MOH?

All medical exams are challenging. However, some medical professionals claim that DHA is much simpler than MOH.

What is the difference between MOH and DHA exams?

Both the Ministry of Health in the United Arab Emirates and the Dubai Health Authority are independent but affiliated with the United Arab Emirates. If you have a DHA license, you are permitted only to work in Dubai’s medical institutions. Except for Dubai and Abu Dhabi, you can work in all other Emirates medical facilities if you obtain a MOH license.

For instance, if you apply for a DHA license and pass the exam, you must work in Dubai for at least six months before you may transfer your DHA license to another Emirate, such as Abu Dhabi or Sharjah. You need not retake any exam to transfer your medical license. Simply switch your DHA license to MOH.

What are the MOH exam-accepted countries?

MOH exam and license are applicable in 5 Emirates which are Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain.

What is the experience you require for the MOH exam?

You need to have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a medical professional to apply for the MOH exam.

Which is better HAAD or DHA or MOH?

If you want to live in the UAE, you have a choice between DHA and HAAD. If you select DHA, you must work in Dubai for a minimum of one year. The HAAD is no different. You must work in Abu Dhabi for a full year if you wish to choose HAAD. Once you complete a year of your service, you can transfer your medical license to another Emirate and start working anywhere in the United Arab Emirates. MOH license allows you to work in Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain.

Read More